NB Talks

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Beyonce Knowles says she turns “Sasha” onstage in an latest interview to Parade Magazine

Singer/actress Beyonce Knowles said in an interview to Parade Magazine she becomes someone else onstage. Beyonce named her onstage persona “Sasha”. "I created my stage persona to protect myself, so that when I go home, I don't have to think about what it is I do. Sasha isn't me. The people around me know who I really am." Beyonce Knowles describes her onstage persona as “She's too aggressive, too strong, too sassy, too sexy! I'm not her in real life at all. I'm not flirtatious and super-confident and fearless like her." "I wouldn't like Sasha if I met her offstage" said the Irreplaceable singer. Recently Beyonce Knowles has debut her acting career playing singer Deena Jones opposite Jamie Foxx, Eddie Murphy, and Jennifer Hudson in the musical movie “Dreamgirls”.
©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home