NB Talks

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Mary J Blige's new single “We Ride – I see the Future” music Video

Mary J. Blige’s new single “We Ride – I See The Future” is a part of Mary J. Blige’s new album Reflections - A Retrospective. The single “We Ride – I See The Future” is the first single of the album. The song “We Ride - I See The Future” was written by Johnta Austin and Bryan Michael Cox. “We Ride – I See The Future” is the celebration of Mary J. Blige’s happy marriage with husband and manager Kendu Isaacs. The song was World premiered on 9th December 2006 on MTV. Have a look at Mary J. Blige’s new single “We Ride – I See The Future” World Premier Music Video.



Also have a look at Ludacris’s new single “Runaway Love” featuring Mary J. Blige World Premier Music Video.
©

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home